Please add any Markdown, scholarly authoring related tools, workflows, etc below.
- knitr Elegant, flexible and fast dynamic report generation with R
- rapport: R package implementing a templating system for reproducible statistical reports. Uses Pandoc's markdown.
- pander: R package for writing Pandoc markdown. Facilitates especially production of tables in variety of Pandoc-flavour md formats from R objects.
- UberWriter: A Linux based Markdown editor with live preview. Uses Pandoc for export to PDF, html, and rtf.
- AcademicMarkdown - a Sublime Text plugin that extends the MarkdownEditing with support for critic markup and pandoc bibliographical citations. See also Citer, a plugin to allow easy insertion of Citekeys from a .bib file